The 2021 BLUE RIDGE TROUT & OUTDOOR ADVENTURES FESTIVAL is a trout fishing and outdoor adventures festival, staged in downtown City Park, Blue Ridge, GA 30513.
The event hours of operation are 10 am to 6 pm. It is located in the city park in historic downtown Blue Ridge. We are collecting a wide presentation of vendors of quality outdoors gear/services, fine wildlife art, service organizations, government agencies, food trucks, and beer and wine merchants. Local recreational outfitters, guides and instructors will present hourly instruction and technique seminars on trout fishing/fly-fishing, kayaking, mountain biking, local hiking/paddling destinations and more.
All exhibitors and non-profits must be approved by the Blue Ridge Trout & Outdoor Adventures Festival Committee (BRTF EVENT COMMITTEE), which reserves the right to permit exhibitors and limit activities of exhibitors at its sole discretion. Only exhibitors, organizations and products that are approved by the BRTF EVENT COMMITTEE will be permitted. The application deadline is March 30, 2021.
Application & Festival Fees
Exhibitor Single Booth (10x14) ………. $175.00 (Includes Name Badges and City Permit)
Food Single Booth Space ………. $250.00 (30-foot spaces provided for large trucks; includes Name Badges and City Permit)
Non-Profit Single Booth ………. $50.00 (Proof of 501c3 Organization must be
attached to application)
Banner Sponsorship ………. $100.00 Provides for display of organizational/retailer banner in one of the festival’s education/seminar tents. Banner size must not exceed 4 feet x 8 feet.
Returned check fee ………. $50.00 Charged on all returned check payments.
BRTF provides the following:
– One 10’ x 15’ exhibitor space in downtown City Park, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
– Exhibitor Hospitality Booth on Saturday providing coffee, bottled water (8:30 am – 5pm)
– Friday load-in, 5pm to 9 pm.
– Saturday load-in 7 am to 9 am.
– On-site security
– City vendor permits ($50.00) included in booth fee
– Access/exposure on event social-media channels, including event website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; logo placed on printed materials (subject to approval)
MEET THOSE *WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN OUR 2020 VENDORS
* Trout Fest 2020 was canceled due to the uncertainties surrounding the recovery of the outbreak of COVID-19